The Doctor is returning to BBC One and BBC America for the second half of the latest series. We told you in April about the start of the 32nd series, and now there is a trailer for the 2nd half to fill you full of glee and excitement! First though, here’s a rundown on what’s ahead…
– The first episode – Episode 8 will be Let’s Kill Hitler by Steven Moffat. According to the BBC website: ‘In the desperate search for Melody Pond, the TARDIS crash lands in 1930s Berlin, bringing the Doctor face to face with the greatest war criminal in the Universe. And Hitler. The Doctor must teach his adversaries that time travel has responsibilities – and in so doing, learns a harsh lesson in the cruellest warfare of all.’
– Episode 9 is entitled ‘Night Terrors’ and writer Mark Gatiss promises some of the scariest moments he has ever dreamed up.
– Episode 10 is written by Tom MacRae and will be ‘The Girl Who Waited’. It will b a Amy-centric story, apparently.
– Episode 11 is ‘The God Complex’ by Toby Whithouse. It will be set in a hotel and features David Walliams as an alien called Gibbis.
– Episode 12‘s title is yet to be announced. It’s written by Gareth Roberts and will see the return of Craig Owens (James Corden) from last years episode ‘The Lodger’.
– Episode 13 is written by Steven Moffat. The big finale will contain the biggest twist so far – or at least so says Karen Gillan.
Here’s the trailer:
No announcement yet as to when the series will re-start on BBC One. But it must be soon as (according to Gamma Squad) it will premier on BBC America on the 27th of August. Come on Auntie! I need my New Who fix!