Grizzly Bomb is proud to continue our partnership with the No Redeeming Qualities Podcast!
Episode 22 – Aggressively Bright Neon Wind Suits
Bob and Zipp sit down and open up a big giant ass sack of viewer mail, and cover topics such as why vampires suck, why the 90’s ruled, why liking Marvel in the 90’s kinda made you a weirdo, and what type of dog breed is the best. Guest starring Robby and Matt!
For those unaware, podcast hosts Bob and Zipp were former members of the Bam Kapow family, a site that became the catalyst for GB, and where many of our staff started out and met. Anyhow, here is the newest episode of the NRQ podcast, complete with on-air plug for the very site you’re reading!
Shit talked about this week…
- Where are the Raiders going?
- Crypts or Bloods? Fuck Lil’ Wayne.
- Vampire or Werewolf? (Bob does accurate Vampire voice)
- Marvel or DC? Spider-Man sucks.
- Mr. Business wrestles in slacks.
- Ghetto Blasters and Neon Wind Suits.
- “I would need to have the ghost get right in my face and tell me the house is haunted.”
- Shameless GB plug.