Grizzly Bomb is proud to continue our partnership with the No Redeeming Qualities Podcast! The guys are joined this week by their friend Matt. This is the 2nd episode of 2016.
Episode 24 – The Hilarious Murder Of An Indian Pacifist
After an evening of a totally heterosexual sushi bro date, Bob and Zipp sit down to discuss strip clubs, Star Wars, the boy scouts, and the murder of Ghandi. Also, learn why Terry is forever banned from the gas station near Zipp’s house. Don’t know who Terry is? Neither do Bob and Zipp!
For those unaware, podcast hosts Bob and Zipp were former members of the Bam Kapow family, a site that became the catalyst for GB, and where many of our staff started out and met. Anyhow, here is the newest episode of the NRQ podcast.
Shit talked about this week…
- Bob loves Columbus Day WAY too much
- Detroiters have accents – Yes or No? (Go Green! ↓)
- Lt. Dan’s Voice – Post Amputation
- Strip Club Nachos and Mop Technicians
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story That Didn’t Need a Colon
- Zipp refuses to learn Klingon
- Zipp loves Darth Maul‘s Face Tattoos
- Grandma Farts and Elevator Etiquette
- The Dark Element of Scouting
- The Comic Stylings of Gandhi
- “You’re gay for Terry.”
- The guys mix up Bullworth and Bull Durham
- Visit Grizzly Bomb!